posted by Allen Hutchison, Engineering Manager
A few months ago we announced that we would be holding a Google Test Automation Conference in New York City on August 23-24. Today, I'm happy to tell you that we've finalized the speaker list and have opened the attendee registration process.
The conference is completely free; however, because we have room for only 150 people, everyone who wishes to attend must apply and be accepted. You can apply to attend via this link, and we'll let you know by June 15 if your application has been accepted.
At last year's conference, we found that the informal hallway discussions were tremendously valuable to everyone who came, and we would like to continue that custom. Therefore, the main point in the application process is to tell us how you can contribute to the conversation and what you would like to learn from the conference.
To get you started, here is what our speakers will be talking about:
- Apple Chow and Santiago Etchebehere -- Building a flexible and extensible automation framework around Selenium
- Ali-Akber Saifee -- muvee Framework for Autonomous Testing
- Olivier Warin -- Spirent's WorkSuite Manager
- Douglas Sellers -- CustomInk Domain Specific Language for automating an AJAX based application
- Julian Harty -- Mobile Wireless Test Automation
- Matt Heusser and Sean McMillan -- Examining Interaction-Based testing
- Risto Kumpulainen -- Automated testing for F-Secure's Linux/UNIX Anti-Virus products
- Sergio Pinon -- User Interface Functional Testing with AFTER (Automated Functional Testing Engine in Ruby)
- Vivek Prahlad -- Functional Testing Swing applications with Frankenstein
- Simon Stewart -- Web Driver
- Adam Porter and Atif Memon -- Skoll distributed continuous quality assurance system
- Cedric Beust -- TestNG
- Hadar Ziv -- Specification-based Testing
We look forward to your application and to a great conference.